Why Travel with Executive Coach
There are four critical factors when it comes to choosing a motor coach carrier: Safety, quality, government regulatory compliance, and top-notch customer service. A motor coach company who cuts corners on cost may also cut corners on safety probably cuts corners elsewhere. The cheapest option may not necessarily be the best option. Reliability, professionalism, and excellent customer service are the hallmarks of a quality motor coach company.
Since 1979, Executive Coach has put safety, quality, and customer service first. Executive is in the business of serving people. It’s a simple philosophy, but one that is often over looked in our industry. For nearly 40 years, we’ve provided safe, fun, and affordable bus charters across the United States and Canada. As a testament to our safe and reliable track record, we have held a policy with Lancer Insurance–America’s premier commercial automobile insurance specialist–since 1986.
We put safety, quality, government compliance, reliability, and customer service at the top of our list.
Plush captain-style seats with headrest and footrest
- Complementary WIFI
- Electrical outlets (upon request)
- DVD system
- Individual climate control
- Over-sized luggage bays and overhead storage areas
- On-board restroom
- State of the art GPS system
- Wheelchair accessibility/lift (upon request)
- Each coach is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after each charter.
- Visit our FLEET CHOICES for more information.
- Our coaches held to the highest federal, state, and local safety standards.
- Rated by the Department of Transportation. See our Department of Transportation (DOT) Safety rating.
- State of the art maintenance facility in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania staffed with full-time, professional staff who inspect and maintain our fleet of coaches after every trip.
- Environmentally friendly
- We employ professional, friendly, and knowledgeable drivers with certified commercial drivers license who have completed the best available industry safety training.
- Long-time partner with Lancer Insurance–the nation’s leading commercial vehicle insurance company. We carry the federally required multi-million dollar liability coverage.